Dillon Steel Sizing Die - 223 Rem
The Dillon .223 Rem Steel Rifle Sizing die is used for reloading .223 Rem ammunition. It offers full-length sizing, to minimum tolerances, sizing cases down to function in self-loading rifles. The depriming assembly includes a carbide expander ball for effortless neck expansion. Dillon dies are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. All Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads and the sizing/depriming die has an intergral stuck-case remover designed in! The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit. Case lube is required for all rifle dies, steel or carbide, and we recommend Dillon case lube.
|Manufacturer Part Number||12778|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Reloading Application||Progressive, Turret, Single Stage|
|Die Function||Full Length Sizing|
|Die Calibre||223 Rem|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .223 Rem
- Sizing die material: Steel
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Sizing Die :
- Full-length steel die with radiussed opening, to work best on progressive reloaders!
- Polished to a high micro-finish
- Sizes to minimum tolerances, to ensure proper functioning in self-loading rifles
- Solid, 1-piece decapping pin
- Carbide expander ball for effortless neck expansion
- Decapping assembly serves as stuck case remover, if required
- 1x Seating Die