Dillon Carbide Sizing Die - 9mm
The Dillon 9mmP Carbide Handgun Sizing die is used for reloading 9mmP ammunition (a.k.a. 9mm Luger or 9x19mm). The spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back. The long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders! Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14415|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Carbide|
|Die Function||Full Length Sizing|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .9mm Luger
- Sizing die material: Steel body with a tungsten carbide sizing ring
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Sizing Die :
- Spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back
- Heavy-duty, headed decapping pin
- Long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders!
- 1 x Sizing Die