Wilson 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine - 45 ACP [8 rounds]
The Wilson 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine - .45 ACP is a full size, 8 round magazine with an ETM base pad. The tube is made from aircraft-grade certified stainless steel that resists corrosion and increases reliability. The radius of curves on this magazine body are engineered to minimise stress points, eliminating feed lip cracking and stress fatigue. The position of the witness slots are moved towards the rear to further enhance this structural integrity. The state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing technology, makes this ultra-reliable magazine perfect for competition, combat or self-defense!
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Kindly call us for a quote on up to date pricing.
|Cartridge Calibre||45 Auto (45 ACP)|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Pad Material||Polymer|
|Magazine Stack Size||Single Stack|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Eliminates Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread/ Cracking and General Fatigue
- Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel
- Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube
- Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
- Space-Age Stainless Steel Spring Wire is Phenomenal for Spring Life
- Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
- Removable Base Pad
- Smooth and Reliable Operation