Dillon Super Swage 600
The Dillon Super Swage 600 is a simple tool to swage the primer pocket, quickly and easily. It removes the crimp typically applied to military and law enforcement brass, reforming the primer pocket to the correct size and shape. Works for large and small primers.
Availability: In stock
Only 6 left
The Super Swage does not convert Berdan primed cases (with two small flash-holes) to Boxer (with one large flash-hole).
|Manufacturer Part Number||20095|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||2.6|
- Kit includes parts for .223 Rem, .308 Win, .30-06 and .45 ACP
- Adaptors for 6.8 SPC (#62124) , .38 Spl / 9mm (#62168) and .40 S&W; (#62169) available separately
- Dillon's unique compound cam leverage system assures ease of operation, and perfect alignment with each round.
- Simple to use.
Super Swage 600 package includes:
- Main unit with lever arm
- 2x Swage rods (large primers & small primers)
- 2x Backup rods (.22-cal & .30-cal)
- .45 ACP adapter