Dillon Steel Seating Die - 45 ACP / 45 Auto
The Dillon .45 ACP, .45 Auto Steel Handgun Seating die is used for reloading .45 ACP ammunition (a.k.a. .45 Auto). The quick-release die insert allows the user to disassemble and clean the seating die, removing bullet lube and shavings, without losing adjustment. Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
Please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14422|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Die Calibre||45 ACP|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .45 ACP, .45 Auto
- Seating die material: Steel
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Bullet seating die:
- Quick-release die insert to clean the seating die without losing adjustment
- Flip-flop seating stem to quickly change between RN and SWC / FP bullets
- Vented seating stem
- Generously radiussed die mouth for smooth progressive reloading
- 1 x Seating Die