Dillon Steel Seating Die - 44 Spl / 44 Mag
The Dillon .44 Spl, .44 Mag Steel Handgun Seating die is used for reloading .44 Spl and/or .44 Mag ammunition. The quick-release die insert allows the user to disassemble and clean the seating die, removing bullet lube and shavings, without losing adjustment. Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
Backordered products pricing may not be final.
Please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14421|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Die Calibre||44 Spl|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .44 Spl, .44 Mag
- Seating die material: Steel
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Bullet seating die:
- Quick-release die insert to clean the seating die without losing adjustment
- Flip-flop seating stem to quickly change between RN and SWC / FP bullets
- Vented seating stem
- Generously radiussed die mouth for smooth progressive reloading
- 1 x Seating Die