Dillon Steel Crimp Die - 45 ACP / 45 Auto
The Dillon .45 ACP, .45 Auto Steel Handgun Crimp die is used for reloading .45 ACP ammunition (a.k.a. .45 Auto). Dillon crimp dies use a taper crimp for semi-auto pistols and accu-crimp for revolvers. Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14441|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Die Calibre||45 ACP|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .45 ACP, .45 Auto
- Crimp die material: Steel
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Crimp die :
- Taper crimp for semi-auto pistols
- Accu-crimp for revolvers
- Quick-release die insert to clean the crimp die without losing the critical crimp adjustment - especially useful when loading lead bullets!
- Generously radiussed die mouth for smooth progressive reloading
- 1 x Crimp Die