Dillon SDB Caliber Conversion Kit - 38 / 357 Cal
The Dillon .38 / .357 SDB Caliber Conversion Kit is a box of the calibre-specific items required to convert your Dillon Square Deal B progressive reloading machine to be able to load .38 / .357 and similar calibre ammunition. The unique SDB dies form part of this kit. Although the Square Deal B uses tungsten carbide sizing dies, we strongly recommend using case lube. Dillon's spray-on liube is easy to apply!
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||20240|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.5|
This kit is suitable to load the following calibres on the Square Deal B machines:
- .38 / .357 Mag, Max.
- Carbide sizing die
- Separate seating and crimping
The blue plastic box comprises the following:
- 4-station shell plate,
- 3x brass locator buttons
- Sizing die insert (station 1)
- Powder funnel, the silver, cylindrical insert that goes in the powder die (for station 2)
- Bullet seating die insert (station 3)
- 2x bullet seating stems (RN & FP) - some calibres may only have one
- Taper crimp die insert (station 4)
- Spare decapping pin