Dillon RT 1500 Electric Case Trimmer Assembly
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
The Dillon electic case trimmer is used just like a size die, just without the de-priming function. While you are pushing the case into the calibre-specific die to size it, a quarter- horsepower electric motor driving a carbide cutter is trimming the case to length. Brass shavings are drawn off through a vacuum manifold that clamps to the outside of the special trim die. (Vacuum cleaner and hose are not included).
Case lube must be used.
All the electrical & electronic components of Dillon equipment are covered by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. This unit has a 1-year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||62164|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||3|
- This system is only available in 110V 60Hz, so requires a 220-110V transformer (available separately from Shooting Stuff).
- 0.25 HP motor
- Cutter speed 4500 RPM
- Outside diameter of vaccuum manifold is 1.250", or 31.75mm
- Capable of sizing many calibres due to the calibre-specific dies (each available seprately).
- Equipped with a quick-disconnect power cord
- Can be used on any standard reloader, single stage or progressive.
- Replacement carbide cutting blades are available (stock#13141 )
- Case trimmer motor (black)
- Power cord with switch (black)
- Blue plastic vaccuum manifold