Dillon CV 750 Case Cleaner
The Dillon CV 750 Case Cleaner is a heavy duty vibratory case cleaner, with a capacity for around 750 9mmP cases, or 275 .30-06 cases. Add a little Rapid Polish to your cleaning media and this tumbler will clean your brass shiny-bright in an hour and a half!
Just more compact, the CV 750 is every bit as tough as the larger CV 2001; it uses the same internally cooled, thermally protected motor! The bowl and base are both made from 5.5mm thick, injection moulded high strength polypropylene. You will require case cleaning media. We use crushed Peach Pip Media for cleaning dirty brass, and Corn Cob (#CornCob) for a final polish! We suggest you also consider the CM 500 case media separator to conveniently separate the cases from the media. All the electrical & electronic components of Dillon equipment are covered by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. This unit has a 1-year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||19473|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||9.3|
- Large capacity - around 750 9mmP cases
- Internally cooled, thermally protected motor
- Precision ball bearings
- Impact and abrasion resistant polypropylene
- 220V, 60W motor
- Dimensions: 30 cm diameter, 33cm high
- Capacity: ~3kg brass (about 750 9mmP cartridge cases)
- Tumbler (grey base and blue bowl), with power cord
- Lid (grey)
- Lock-nut and washer