Dillon CV 2001 Case Cleaner
The Dillon CV 2001 Case Cleaner is the largest vibratory case cleaner in the industry, with a capacity for around 1 500 9mmP cases, or 550 .30-06 cases. Add a little Rapid Polish to your cleaning media and this tumbler will clean your brass shiny-bright in an hour and a half!
The internally cooled, thermally protected motor is powerful enough to drive the 6kg load.
The bowl and base are both made from 5.5mm thick, injection moulded high strength polypropylene. You will require case cleaning media. We use crushed Peach Pip Media for cleaning dirty brass, and Corn Cob for a final polish! We suggest you also consider the CM 2000 Case Media Separator to conveniently separate the cases from the media. All the electrical & electronic components of Dillon equipment are covered by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. This unit has a 1-year warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||22047|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||17.6|
- 220V, 60W motor
- Dimensions: 42 cm diameter, 36cm high
- ~6kg brass (about 1 500 9mmP cartridge cases)
- Large capacity - around 1 500 9mmP cases, or 550 .30-06 cases
- Internally cooled, thermally protected motor
- Precision ball bearings
- Made from impact and abrasion resistant polypropylene
- Tumbler (grey base and blue bowl), with power cord
- Lid (grey)
- Lock-nut and washer