Dillon Case Trim Die - 338 Win Mag
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Backordered products pricing may not be final,
please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
Brass chips / shavings are drawn off through a vaccuum manifold that clamps to the outside of the die. The vaccuum manifold is supplied seprately as part of the electric case trimmer assembly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||21368|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Steel|
|Die Calibre||338 Win Mag|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for re-sizing .338 Win Mag cartridge cases.
- Standard 7/8x14tpi die-thread.
- Compatible with any standard reloader, single stage or progressive.
- Resize and trim in one operation.
- Does not de-prime cases.
- Compatible with the Dillon RT 1200B and RT 1500 electric case trimmer.
One case-trim die