Dillon Carbide Sizing Die - 45 ACP / 45 Auto
The Dillon .45 ACP, .45 Auto Carbide Handgun Sizing die is used for reloading .45 ACP ammunition (a.k.a. .45 Auto). The spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back. The long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders! Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
Backordered products pricing may not be final.
Please refer to our backorder policy for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14413|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Carbide|
|Die Function||Full Length Sizing|
|Die Calibre||45 ACP|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .45 ACP, .45 Auto
- Sizing die material: Steel body with a tungsten carbide sizing ring
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Sizing Die :
- Spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back
- Heavy-duty, headed decapping pin
- Long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders!
- 1 x Sizing Die