Dillon Carbide Sizing Die - 40 S&W / 10mm Auto
The Dillon .40 S&W, 10mm Auto Carbide Handgun Sizing die is used for reloading .40 S&W and/or 10mm Auto ammunition. The spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back. The long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders! Dillon dies have standard 7/8"x14tpi threads, and are designed to work best on Dillon progressive reloading machines. The new 1" lock rings allow a little more space on the tool head (when adjusting the dies) for the 1" wrench to fit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||14407|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.2|
|Sizing Die Material||Carbide|
|Suitable Calibres||10mm Auto|
|Die Function||Full Length Sizing|
|Die Calibre||40 S|
|Number of Dies in Set||Individual Die|
- Suitable for the following calibre(s): .40 S&W;, 10mm Auto
- Sizing die material: Steel body with a tungsten carbide sizing ring
- Screw thread: 7/8x14tpi
All Dillon dies are hex-headed for easy adjustment using a wrench.
Sizing Die :
- Spring-loaded floating decap assembly throws off spent primers, eliminating primer draw-back
- Heavy-duty, headed decapping pin
- Long, tapered carbide ring with radiussed opening is why Dillon dies work best on progressive reloaders!
- 1 x Sizing Die