CCI 200 Large Rifle APS Primers 
The CCI 200 Large Rifle APS Primers is a pack of 1000 percussion caps used to reload standard large rifle cartridges. CCI Primers utilise non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixes selected for their clean burning characteristics. All CCI Primers have a larger anvil area to compensate for firearms that may have an off-centre firing pin and are engineered to enable smooth feeding in automated reloading equipment. The APS (Automatic Priming System) primers are preloaded into colour-coded plastic strips for use in the proprietary RCBS APS primer system.
Prices for out of stock products may not be current.
Kindly call us for a quote on up to date pricing.
|Primer Size||Large Pistol|
|Manufacturer Part Number||86|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.6|
- Compatible with progressive and automated loading equipment
- Clean burning
- Each APS strip holds 25 primers
- Strips are self-feeding and self-lubricating
- Strips can be linked for continuous operation
- Colour-coding for positive type identification
- APS System eliminates contamination of primers by handling