Upgrade your XL650 to the new XL750
You bring us:
XL 650 machine in good condition, without your Tool head, Powder measure, and Calibre specific parts (shell plate, powder funnel, 3x brass locator buttons, station 1 locator, aluminium case feed body bushing, coloured plastic case feed body bushing, coloured plastic case feed adaptor)
Make sure you bring us the following with your system:
- Printed manual, Basic Allen key set, Standard handle
- Complete priming system with all priming system parts
- 1x Large and 1x Small primer seating punch
- 1x Large and 1x Small primer magazines
- 1x Large and 1x Small primer pickup tubes
- Blue low-primer buzzer and follower rod
- Failsafe system (threaded rod with blue ‘wingnut’)
- Live primer chute and spent primer cup with bracket
- Cartridge ejection chute and blue AkroBin
- Case feed tube and black case feed mounting post, with blue support bar
We give you:
XL750 machine, brand new, state of the art, – without Tool head, Powder measure, Calibre specific parts listed above. You’ll re-use your tool head and calibre specific parts from your old machine to the new XL750
We’ll do the work for you and fit your tool head and calibre specific parts to your new XL750 for free. While we’re at it, we’ll even assemble the machine onto your existing mount for you.
If you need a mount, or any other of our great accessories, we’ll gladly sell you those for an additional fee
You pay-in just R4 750
But wait, there’s more! Yes, if you upgrade now then you can also upgrade your case feeder at the same time, to the new variable speed standard! Simply include your good condition, working blue case feeder – you keep the grey case feeder plates.
Pay-in just R6 750 to upgrade your XL650 to the XL750, including the case feeder!
This limited time offer to upgrade your XL650 to the XL750 is subject to the age and condition of your equipment.
Older systems, systems in poor condition or systems with missing parts may require a greater pay-in.
At their discretion, Shooting Stuff reserves the right to decline the upgrade.