Dillon XL 650 / Super 1050 Case Feeder - No Plate
Just dump a bunch of brass into the blue hopper, turn it on and the casefeeder automatically orients the brass mouth-up and fills the casefeed tube.
The Dillon Casefeeder is a popular optional accessory for the Dillon XL 650 progressive reloading machine and is included as standard equipment with the commercial-grade Super 1050. It is often used to supply cartridge cases to other devices too! You must also order a suitable casefeed plate for the required calibre(s). There are only five plates to cover all calibres:
- Small pistol for handgun calibres like 9mm, .38 Spl, etc.
- Small rifle for rifle calibres like .223 Rem, etc.
- Large pistol for handgun calibres like .45 ACP, .44 mag, etc.
- Large rifle for rifle calibres like .308 Win, .30-06, etc.
- Magnum rifle for belted magnum rifle calibres, like .375 H&H;, etc.
Please refer to the XL650 manual (available here) for guidance on the correct plate for each calibre.
|Manufacturer Part Number||97073|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||9|
- Automatically sort cases the right way up.
- Automatically feed cases into the device (XL 650, Super 1050, etc).
- Automatic shut-off when the feed tube is full, and auto-restart as the level drops.
- Adjustable clutch to prevent motor damage.
- Dillon's electrical components have a limited 1-year warranty.
- Suitable for the Dillon XL 650 and Super 1050 progressive reloading machines, and other devices.
- 220V 50Hz electric motor.
- Capacity of around 500 9mm cases.
- Made from impact and abrasion resistant polypropylene.
- Blue casefeed assembly with motor and power cord fitted
- Casefeed accessory bag (spacer washer & set screw)
- Printed manual
- NB: Order the casefeed plate separately